• Developing, debugging, and analyzing new and existing gameplay systems that work in the multiplayer environment.
• Working closely with the Design and Art teams to bring their vision to life.
• Sharing your experiences with your teammates.
• Receiving and giving code review and constructive feedback.
• At least a year of commercial experience with Unreal Engine 4.
• Programming expertise with Unreal Engine's C++ and Blueprints.
• Knowledge of design patterns and good programming practices.
• Experience with creating and debugging gameplay systems using Unreal Engine.
• Understanding of Unreal's Networking system (RPCs, replication, actor roles, etc).
• Experience in the use of any version control system, such as Perforce, Git, or SVN.
• At least Intermediate English.
• Competitive market rate salary.
• Flexible working hours.
• Corporate English lessons.
• 50% Compensation for external English courses.
• 50% Compensation for sport activities.
• 25 days of paid vacation per year.