• Integration, creation and modification of content (shader, VFX, post-processes).
• Development of additional tools for working with content.
• Performance improvement.
• Resolving Content Issues.
• Maintaining technical documentation for the project.
• Experience as a Technical Artist (UE4) 2+ year.
• Understanding of the render pipeline, PBR, and shaders.
• Knowledge of post-processing, particle systems, lighting, creating and setting up materials, optimizing content in UE4.
• Experience with Content Creation Software (DCC).
• Experience with a version control system.
• Experience in automation and scripting.
• Practice with other engines.
• At least Intermediate English.
• Competitive market rate salary.
• Flexible working hours.
• Corporate English lessons.
• 50% Compensation for external English courses.
• 50% Compensation for sport activities.
• 25 days of paid vacation per year.